Thursday, January 30, 2020

A Day Of Cross Stitching & Beading

This morning I was up and enjoying the time by myself.

Patrick finally got up and I was getting my vacuuming in and got the kitty litter cleaned up. I was so glad to be able to get that done. I've been thinking about it for a couple days, and I finally told Patrick I needed to get the house vacuumed. It was driving me crazy. With him sitting and watching TV, it messed up my routine! So, I'm starting to learn to tell him I have things I need to get done.

Then I sat down and beaded. I was beading while he was watching TV. We chat and we aren't too far away fro each other.


I'm getting a lot done lately. I'm now at 277/446 done. That's less than 200 rows to go. I'm okay with that. lol  This is going along great and I'm getting to listen to my books at the same time. I'm really getting into the stories I listen to. I also need to read the book on the witch hunts in the 1600's.

After supper, I got my cross stitching out. Patrick went to bowling and I watched the last part of "Virgin River" and started "NCIS." I've been watching from the beginning so I'm still in the first season. It's good and I found a couple of them that I didn't see. Most of them I have seen.


So, I got to stitching.


I mostly worked on the turtle. I did get a few more stitches done. I did get to roll it, so it made it easier to get more done up above. I did add some more leaves to the area of where the cat is. I'm going to work on the cat later, just want to get the turtle done. Then I need to work on the area to the left of the turtle with the design that it's supposed to have in there. I do like outlining as I go. It bring things to life. I'm happy with it. It's a good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...