Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Had To See The Dentist - Then Bowling Night

This morning I was out the door to the dentist Yep, my worst nightmare. I have HATED going to the dentists since I was a teenager. I'm the one that balls her hands in a fist and make my hands hurt. I hang onto the chair as if it's going to fly away.

Came home and got to work on my sourdough bread and cross stitching.


My bread turned out to be the best one yet! It's really good too!


Got a lot done on the cross stitching. We watched a John Wayne movie! It was really good. It was a war movie in black and white. The best movies are from the 1950's and earlier.

Then it was bowling night. I did okay, at least I did better than Sunday night. I bowled a 160, 178, 178. That was better. I'm happy with that, just not happy with the way I bowled. I didn't feel right when I throw the ball. AND I was trying to figure out where my bowling would work.

It was a good day. It's raining and is expected to rain all through the weekend. Which means it's a great time to stay home. I'm getting more done with my crafts and I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...