Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Laundry, Beading, Movie And More Beading

This morning started out slowly. I wasn't really in the mood to do much. But I did start laundry - as it was well needed.

Then I sat and beaded for awhile. Got 2 rows done before heading to the movies. We went to see "Dr. Doolittle" and I really liked it. It reminded me a little of the one with Rex Harrison. I was really into it. They did it so well. At times I wondered how they could get some of the scenery done. It would be interesting to be behind a camera to see how things are done.

Came back home and I decided to get some more beading done.


I got 4 or 5 rows done today. I'm on row 252 next so it's 251/446. I'm looking forward to getting to 300 rows done. While I was putting the last row on, I had a bead brake in the row below. So, I had to work in another bead in it's place. I must have broken 10 beads so far in working on this. The beads are rough and the thread even gets frayed. I'm finding the thread hairs on this. Guess I will have to brush it after I'm all done to get the hairs out.

I thought about cross stitching but decided I really do want to get this done. I try to do both in a day, but some days it doesn't turn out that way. I'm just happy I can be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...