Tuesday, January 14, 2020

It Snowed, I Cross Stitched And Beaded

Today was a good day. I was up pretty early. Waited on Patrick to get up today. Tomorrow will be different.

Got laundry in, but really didn't keep on it today. I was more interested in doing my beading.


I ended up taking out a row at least twice. I had a loose bead and I had a broken bead. Couldn't win! Almost gave up but Patrick was watching "chopped" again and I didn't want to bother, so I kept beading. I did get 2 more rows done. Then I called it done. 239/446. It seems to go faster at times and other times, I tend to have to "fix" this or that. You know how it is, you work.....oops, mistake...rip out....oh crap, did it again....rip out.....NOT AGAIN!....rip out.....FINALLY call it quits. It was kinda one of those days!

Then I decided to sit down and enjoy my cross stitching.


I worked on the nest.....ugh! The nest isn't one of my favorite parts. It was another one of those....."x" here, then "-" here, and next a "b"....skipping around from one side to the other. As I was going, I thought I was doing something wrong, but it went pretty good. I just need to add the center and then it will be done. I'm surprised it has purple in it and black. Not a combo I would have done for a nest but it was okay. Kept having to go back and fill in. A big mess in the back!! I HATE messes in the back! But, oh, crap, sometimes that's what happens and as long as it's just this spot, I can live with it.

It turned out to be snowing this morning. We got a good little bit on the ground. I did a video on Instagram to show. It was gone by the middle of the day - Then snowed again. Now it's gone again. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...