Friday, January 3, 2020

It's Friday And I Was Busy

This morning I was up and ready to go. I couldn't move as much as normal. My back has been in pain for the past 24 hours. I'm having a hard time walking, let alone getting up when I sit. I did try and do some exercises but didn't get much done.

I went over to moms to see everyone and then I came home. I picked up the quilt Ethel finished for next week. I need to wash it and get it ready for QOV presentation. I really didn't feel like staying. I couldn't sit in moms chairs. I couldn't stand for very long either. So, I was back home about 10:30 am.

I decided to try and do some beading.


I'm at 110/446. Getting closer to being half way. Only got about 2 1/2 rows in today. It's heard to see, but in the lower right side I am working on the eye of the second bird. 

Because the chair is hard and even with a pillow, it was uncomfortable to sit and work on it at the table. 

I then decided to get back to my cross stitching. 


I was able to get a lot done today. I worked on this in the afternoon. Then we went out to eat, so I am just now getting back to work on it. I haven't decided if I want to do the backstitching as I go or if I want to do it all in the end. I may do the backstitching as I go because I think it will bring it to life quicker. 

Even though I didn't get to do any quilting at moms, I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...