Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Beading And Bowling

This morning I was enjoying the day. I was taking my time. I even fixed Oatmeal! It wasn't perfect, but I fixed it!

Then I got laundry going before I started working on my beading.


It's on a cookie sheet. lol - couldn't find a good place to take a photo. Anyway, I was able to get 4 rows done. I would have had 5 rows done, but I got to the last of one row and noticed I was off a bead. Then I checked the row and found a skip in a row. So, I had to take all the beads out to get back to the 1/3 done row. That took some time. The good news is that I am now over half way. I'm on row 226/446. I'm enjoying this.

Then it was time for bowling. We left early to go to Home Depot. I was so ticked off!! They are now charging a "environmental fee." It's a 10% fee!!! That state of WA is getting greedy!! They want to tax for everything and now since they know the people don't want to be taxed, they put "fees" on bills and purchases. At this rate, the state will take over half a persons income. I think they need to cut their pay instead of taking everyone else's money. UGH!

We got to the bowling alley. We were on alley 5 & 6, but it had so many break downs that we had to move to 15 & 16. Once we did that, the lanes were different. It was a little harder to bowl on. But I did better than everyone else except Brandon who is a 200 average bowler. I bowled a 192, 198, and then ended up missing 2 - 7 pins, and having 3 big splits to end up with a 146. The strikes are the only thing that saved my butt on that last game.

I wasn't able to get any stitching done on my cross stitch, but I was still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...