Sunday, January 12, 2020

Still Raining - But A Good Day Over All

This morning I didn't want to get up. I did though. I finally got moving as the morning was moving to afternoon. It was pouring again. I was going to video the rain but it slowed down and then quit for awhile.

I decided to enjoy beading today. Patrick was watching the game - which I really didn't care about.


I got another 4 rows in. I am getting there. It's 232/446. Seems to be going a little faster lately. I listened to another audio book. I really like listening to my audio books. I don't get to listen as much as I would like, but that's because - Oh YEA, Patrick's Retired!

After I finished the 4th row, I decided to give it a break and go work on my cross stitching.


I worked on the outlining of the flower and rabbit. I have a few more stitches to put in and then I can go back and do more. I started on the border as well. It's looking good the more I get done. I'm excited to get moving on this as well.

At least I'm getting good at splitting my time between the 2 of them. Then it was time for bowling -

We went out to eat before going bowling. It was nice to go out. Getting tired of cooking the same old food all the time. The SEAHAWK vs GREEN BAY game was on. We lost - but really didn't because both teams are on our list. But then Rogers is a prick, so may go for another team.

At the bowling alley we bowled Smiley's team. We took 3 games. I was beating Patrick till the last game. I bowled a 172, 185, and a 190. I'm getting better. My average went up another pin so now I'm at 171. That makes me happy. I really do want to get back up to 180 before the year is over. This is still fun. I'm still working on my 600 series. I need to get back to that!

It ended up being a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...