Saturday, January 11, 2020

Presentation Day!

Today I was ready to go to the museum early. I wanted to get there before our veteran arrived - if he didn't get my letter. I was at Staples getting card stock for certificates when Sharon called to ask where I was. I explained to her I was on the way - she is new and wanted to see what we were doing.

I arrived at 10:35 am to find both Sharon and our veteran waiting for me. I explained what was going on with the time change and explained I had sent a letter to him. Asked if he wouldn't mind waiting till 1:30 pm. He said he preferred to get his quilt now because he wanted to be home for the 1 pm game. (I believe that was the 49ers). So, I hurried up and got everything we needed to do his presentation. Luckily Faye showed up and Jim was already there. So, we went on with the presentation for him.

I ran home after to get the other certificates done. Then I headed back to the museum to get ready for the next presentation.


The second presentation was for Belinda Duncan and Clifford Fischer. It was an honor to give them a quilt! It went great and we had a good time.

After all that was over, I came home and decided to relax by working on my cross stitch. After getting some stitches in, I realized I messed up! I had to take it out!



This all had to be taken out! I was off one line. So, I had to take all this out. It isn't easy at times, which makes me fell good about my stitching but at the same time, it's a pain!


I was able to get a few of the stitches back in. I'm getting there.

I got my patterns organized for my beading. I have them all in 2 binders. It's looking good. I'll work on my beading tomorrow. I really want to get back to beading. It's bowling night tomorrow as well, so I won't be able to do cross stitch unless I get bored with beading. Or start making mistakes. I have been known to do that too.

It was a busy day, but at least is was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...