Monday, January 20, 2020

Embroidery Day

This morning I piled up the car with deliveries before going to the quilt shop for Brazilian embroidery meeting.

Stopped at moms and gave her the quilt to give to Ethel for binding. I also dropped off the newspaper and talked to Nauna about Friday. Mom was having her bible study group. Felt bad about interrupting. Then headed back out and on my way to the quilt shop.

Arrived at the shop to find 5 others already there. George gave me her $5 for QOV. I got moving on working on my roses. For some reason, I'm really not happy with them but I will leave them alone. Don't want to do them again.

I have one rose that is bigger than then others. It looks more "open" then the others. It's okay, I'm hoping that when I outline the beehives and put the beads on it will look better in my eyes.

Came home and got working on the laundry. I was able to get 3 loads done today. While that was going on, we watched a movie and I worked on my cross stitching. I didn't get any beading done today, but will try tomorrow. I also need to go downstairs and get another quilt top done for the veterans.


I got quiet a bit done. I was able to do more outlining as well. I worked more on the upper part. I'm really happy with all the work I was able to do. I am getting more done on the cat as well. I did start the bottom right corner. The flowers are coming together.


Here's a closer look. I do like how the photo shows me more than I see with my eyes while I'm working on this. It really is fun! I will be fun changing my cats on the wall from time to time.

In other words today was a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...