Saturday, January 18, 2020

Shopping And Crafting

This morning we were on our way to Sharon and Bill's. I was able to pick up the quilt he did for me. Then I got a few more beads from Sharon. Bill also had the batting and backing for our quilts. Now we are set for awhile.

Then we headed to Costco and picked up a few things. We got stuff for both mom and Phil. On the way back, we took the long way. Then dropped off moms stuff. After moms we went to Phil's. By the time we got home it was about 2:30 pm.

I worked on my beading for a little bit.


I was only about to get about 2 rows done. I really didn't get as much done as I would have liked. But I'm now at 145/446.

Then I decided to join Patrick and watch TV. That means cross stitch time.


I did some more outlining. I also added a few more stitches in the green. I was able to get quiet a bit done. I do need to check the original pattern to get the outline of the lighter area. It doesn't show up on the enlarged pattern.

I did get bad news yesterday. Cil Brown passed away the other day. She was one of the funniest, kindest, friendliest person I knew. She sat with me when Kathy passed a year ago. Now it's her service I will be attending at this rate. I will miss her!

Things here have been good. I'm been less teary eyed over bad news. I'm getting back to normal. It's fun to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...