Sunday, January 5, 2020

Beading and Bowling

This morning I felt a little better with my back. It still hurt but it was better.

I was trying to decide what I wanted to do. I did work on the sourdough bread that I had in the frig. I don't think I will do the frig way again. I like to let it raise on its own.

I finally decided to work on my beading.


I was able to get another 3 rows done. I'm not at 218/446. So close to half way!! I was sitting there and listening to my book. I got a lot done that way. I was also getting up and down when I could. I didn't want to make my back worse.

Baked the bread. It turned out really good. It was one of the easier ones I made but I needed to do the "kneading" part after the turning. I didn't do that, so the bread came out a little loose compared to what it should have been. It was really good. Went great with the noodles.

Then it was bowling time. I put Patrick's brace on my back to keep me from getting hurt worse. I was going to sit out of bowling but found out I had to bowl because we had 2 subs for Nick and Joanne. We have to have 2 bowlers from our time to have the games count. Otherwise it would be a forfeit. So, I sucked it up and bowled. I was very careful and bowled slow compared to what I usually do. I was more careful with how I bowled. That seemed to work, I bowled a 199, 191, and 202. That was one of my better days! I was laughing and said I need to bowl more careful when I bowl now. I did a heck of a lot better. Patrick had it rough. I beat him in games and series.

It was a good day. We enjoyed the quiet day and was even Happy SEAHAWKS WON! We watched the game - or Patrick did and I beaded. I was listening off and on to see how they were doing. They do better when I'm not paying attention. So, I think! lol

It was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...