Saturday, January 25, 2020

Hubby's Birthday!!

Today is Patrick's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK! We planned to go out to eat and then a show. Otherwise today was a quiet day.

So, I worked a little on my laundry and then sat to work on my beading.


I was able to get 4 rows done. It's coming along great!

Patrick helped me out today. He pulled all the blocks out to figure out what or how I was going to sew them all together. I was missing 2 blocks, so went down and sewed them up. Now it's all set and ready to go.


This is what he came up with. It's busy but it's halfway pretty. It will be interesting to see how it looks when it's done. I may start putting it together tomorrow.  At least I have a photo to make sure I have the rows rights.


While he was playing with the blocks, I was cross stitching on my kit. I got a lot done.


I added a few more yellow stitches on the piece. I got a lot done on the flower. I am going to try and get that flower done so I can outline and roll it. I may need to sew the hem on it again, because it's coming loose.

After all that, we went out to eat. It was AWESOME. Went to Mackinaw's in Chehalis. The food there is so good. And we only go there for special occasions. Patrick of course, had a steak. lol He doesn't do "fancy" food. I had some chicken ravioli that was really good. Brought some home, couldn't eat it all!

Afterwards we came home to get ready for the play at the Evergreen Play House in Centralia. Mom wasn't feeling good, so she didn't go with us. I twas just the two of us. Funny, Lee Combs and his wife were behind us. lol "Don't Dress for Dinner" was the play. It was so funny!! I think that was one of the best plays they have done so far.

It started raining again on the way home. It's really coming down now. All in all, it was a good Birthday for Patrick! He was really happy with the day! He was even a part of my being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...