Sunday, January 19, 2020

What A Day!

The day started out pretty good. I fixed some blueberry muffins for breakfast - after waiting on Patrick to get up. Then I cleaned up my mess. lol

I decided to work on my beading.


I put a row on, and saw a mistake.....ended up taking out TWO ROWS! Then I had to put it all back on. I was able to get 2 more rows. After that, I called it good. I couldn't believe I did what I did. I went and worked each row all over again.

Then I went to get my cross stitching.


I worked on the greenery and then worked on the left side as well. I wanted to work on the nest to get it done, but there are 2 stitches that I can't find any other stitches on this half of the project. I'm not liking the idea of stitching those and putting the thread on my piece till I can find it again, but I may have to. I didn't get a lot done, but I was working on it.

Then it was time to go bowling....not my best day but not my worst either. In other words, my day didn't get any better! I bowled a 164, 151, 154. At least I was better than 150. I did loose a pin on my average.

I'm not sure I can say it was a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...