Wednesday, January 1, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2020 IS HERE!

I remember thinking back in 1970's that I would never live this long! I never thought I would make it to 2000. I did and I'm here. What fun!

We had an awesome day with Nick and Joann. We played games all day. We had plenty of food - which we all loved eating!! I had some dessert as well! It was really a good time. We played about 4 games, and I LOST all of them. I was the last one in all four!

After they left I worked on my cross stitch - after cleaning up.


I was able to get more done. I'm liking this flower. This peace is fun. I'm liking doing this one better than the other one I started. This will go great! It's the second one that is out of four of them. I'm really wanting to get them all done. I want to be able to change them during the seasons. It will make the wall a little different being able to change them up.

It's an awesome start to 2020 when I can be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...