Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A Good Day...I Actually Worked On A Quilt Top!

This morning I was up really early - woken by the phone. No worries because the sun wakes me up as well. I need to get some more eye covers.

We went over to moms and power washed her deck. Patrick got the rest of the area done. I did the power washing. We took the plants over to her as well. Then Patrick took some of the dead pots and put them in the back of the truck. He's been doing all her planting and getting her deck to look nice. He got the water drips working for her pots. Now she should be all set. Hard to say. Next time I go over I will need to check to make sure the water is watering all the pots right.

We then came back home. I had planned to work downstairs to get the quilt top done today. But since Patrick wanted to go to moms and get that done first, I went along. He didn't think it would take long, but it actually took 3 hours. So, I got lunch and then went downstairs.


I finished it up. We put the yellow strip in there so it would go with the eagle's nose. It took me a while to do this. I accidentally put the yellow strip on first and then had to take it off. I then cut the backing and batting for 3 quilts. I'm washing 2 of the backings. Faye is taking them to Olympia on the first.

After all that, I played games. It was a good day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...