Wednesday, May 20, 2020

I'm Getting Going On My Work

This morning I didn't want to get up, but I did.

I had to get the secretary work done for the water group. I had to send out bills. So, that took a little bit. When I was done, we went to get gas, visit mom and drop off at Phil's. Patrick picked up the plants that Phil had for him. I'm getting my herbs. Patrick has a really nice garden by Katt's bedroom window. I'm thrilled! He also got a few more plants too.


This is Patrick's pile to get put out. The ones in the box will be planted. The ones in the pots will go to mom and us. He's working on where to put them. Some will stay on the deck.


This is the plant mom gave me for Mother's day. I really love the roses. I took a photo, because I'm thinking of doing a pattern with beads. Not sure if I will do it, but would like to know how it turns out.

Speaking of beads, I had to put them away for a little bit so I could move it to the end of the table. Patrick is working on the ceiling behind where I bead. So, in order to move it, I had to put the beads away. I was thinking of how I want something that I can use to put my beads in while I bead. I found "bead counter" but they didn't have the size I was looking for. I took a good hour trying to find what I'm looking for. I found some really nice wood pieces but those wanted $13 for shipping. That's ridiculous! I don't mind paying $5 but not $10 or more for shipping when I know it doesn't cost that much to mail them. I'll keep looking. I may get Patrick to make me something or I may make something that will work. I saw draws that had what I wanted but I couldn't find them today. I will keep looking. 

After all that, I really wasn't in the mood to do much. So I played games. That didn't last long, because I decided to work on my cross stitch after supper and watch TV.


I was able to get more done. I'm really enjoying this piece. I'm having to work on it from the side, because I put it on the frame wrong. I'm okay with that. This one will look like a right handed person did it because of the direction I am having to work on it. I was laughing when I saw that. It will be one that will have people questioning that, if they know me. It will be fun though. I like the colors that I'm using so far. The tree is variegated but you can't really tell. It may start showing up when I work the top of the piece.

This is fun, and I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Qulting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...