Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wow! Changes Going On!

As I open up my blog, I found there are changes that I'm going to have to figure out. I'm not sure how I'm going to find the "new post" tag to add to my blog. I went to post and got an interesting set of blocks with the blog posts I posted. It's so different! This is going to be another learning tool!

This morning I was enjoying the sleeping in part. I did get up early, then decided to go back to bed. It felt good to sleep in. Sophie was waiting on me. She was something else at 2 am! She wanted attention and meowed at me while I was "on the pot." So, I petted here. Apparently it wasn't enough because she jumped up on the bed and climbed on me. I was on my side. The next thing I knew was a paw was stretching out on my cheek. I petted her, then put my arm back down. Another paw came up across my face and toughed my arm. I couldn't get her to leave me alone. So, I finally petted her more Then Patrick rolled over and she took off.

I decided to get the house picked up a little. Vacuumed and swept the floor. After that worked on our bank statement. Got all that taken care of. Then I was ready to go bead!


I'm getting there. I reached 126/206 rows. I just kept going today. I also finished an audio book and started another one. It's really enjoyable beading. It relaxes me. I tend to forget time and just keep working on it.

After I decided to give it a break and come back to join Patrick watching TV, I got moving to cross stitching.


I was able to do the bottom area blue. I also outlined the boy. I didn't get a lot done, but I did get more done. I am getting this done, little bit by little bit. I think it's because it is frustrating at times, so I'm not in a big hurry to get it done. Plus I don't know who's name is going to go on the bottom of the tree. Either way, I'll have to get the names from my genealogy.

Now I just need to check out the changes going on with my blog information. Once I figure that out, I'll be back on track. I'll keep trying to figure it out and get back on track.

In the meantime, I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...