Thursday, May 14, 2020

Another Finish!

Today I was up early. I then did a few things around the house and decided to get moving on the beading. I started it around 11 am and finished it around 4 pm. 


I was thrilled to get this done! Now Katt has a polar bear she can frame. 

After that, I cleaned up the dinning room table. I got Patrick to polish the table while we went out to deliver Dan's Birthday gift. I made an afghan awhile back and gave it to him. It was the right colors and almost the right size. He's over 6 ft, so it was more for someone less tall. We stopped and got gas. Then we went up to drop off his gift. We chatted (6 ft away) and he was saying he was busier now then they were the last month. "It's picked up the last week." He works at the hospital in Olympia. He's the pharmacists assistance. Told him to be careful. Just wish I could have given him a hug rather than talk outside his place. 

Then we headed to Arby's for supper. Once that was over, we headed to the bowling alley to pick up the winnings from Wednesday night's bowling. I couldn't believe it. Even though they all were outside by their cars, no one but Patrick had a mask on. I stayed in the car. Then the secretary came over to the car, without a mask and within 6 ft. She was explaining why so many envelopes. Now we finally got our winnings and that night has paid. Thursday night still hasn't paid. 

Came home and I got the beads ready for the next project. I had the table re-covered and then set up my station as well as my beads. 

 
I'm ready to start Phil's gift. That will get started tomorrow. 

I didn't get a chance to cross stitch. I may cross stitch tomorrow and wait on the beads. We'll see how I do. At least today was a very good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...