Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Trip To The Doctors -

This morning I was up and ready to go to Olympia for my doctor appointment. I had to make the appointment yesterday because my doctor and the nurse wanted me to make an appearance regarding my chest pains.

I was at my appointment about 10 mins early. I had to wait 10 mins past my time, and I had to wait another 15 mins for the doctor. When she finally came in, it went really quick. We talked about my chest pains and my back pains. She told me what to look out for, for a heart attack. I didn't think it was a heart attack. We've been working on this for several years and determined it's my reflux. I was given some medication to pick up. I had to take it today to get started It's one I have to take first thing in the morning. Talked to the pharmacists and was told to take the thyroid meds first, wait 30 mins and take this medication, then wait another 30 mins before eating. Oh what FUN!! NOT.

We came back home. I got another load of laundry in an beaded while Patrick went to the golf course. At least they opened the golf course. He was thinking of getting a pass, but they wanted $1,300 for the pass. He would have to golf 5x's a week! So, he is thinking about it. Don't think he will get it because he won't want to go golfing that much all year.

Faye stopped by and gave me 4 quilts. 3 of the quilts where donated to our group! Now I think our count is up to 14. Can't wait to honor our Veterans with all these quilts. I need to get moving on a couple of mine to get them done as well. I know Bill is looking for some quilts to quilt. I will see how it goes!

I enjoyed some music and then listened to the audio book.


I was able to get another 7 rows done. I was moving around a lot, or I could have gotten more done. I'm now at 114/206 rows done. It's getting there. I haven't shown Katt what it looks like yet. We talked about framing it, and I told her this one can be framed. That would probably be a good idea.

Then after supper I got on the computer and watched a few Youtube videos on some jewelry. I may make a couple of the bracelets that they have. They look easy enough. I told Katt I had a Mickey Mouse bracelet and she said, "Why doesn't that surprise me?!"

I was one the computer tonight, so didn't get any cross stitching done. I will hopefully get more done tomorrow. It's a better day to have been Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...