Friday, May 8, 2020

What Is It About Fridays?

Okay, it's Friday......so what. At least that's what I have been asking myself lately We've been on "shut down" for a good 3 months now. Started in the end of Feb and it's May now. We didn't get to celebrate moms Birthday, but then we aren't the only ones. Now it's Mother Day weekend, and again we can't celebrate with her. Next week is Dan and my Birthday, and again, we can't celebrate. It's starting to get old. 

I slept in again. Wanted to just stay in bed all morning. Patrick got up about 10 mins before me. I told him I didn't want to get up. He replied, "Then you should have stayed in bed. What difference would it make? No place to go." Which is so true now. Maybe next time I'll just sleep the whole morning. 

I did get laundry going. I was able to get 2 loads done with the 3rd still in the dryer. I will take care of that later. 

Patrick went outside to work on the garden and a few things around the house. The yard looks awesome and it's all his work. He's got plants to plant. He took photos and put them on Instagram. I didn't go out even though it was a really nice 80 degrees. Patrick's brother, Dennis, sent him a video of the snow coming down pretty good up there in the UP of MI. I was glad we were here. As Patrick said, doesn't look like we will be in swimming suits when we go for dad's 80 Birthday. 

I beaded pretty much all afternoon and evening. I find it relaxing and I really enjoy listening to my audio books. 



I'm now at 144/206 rows done. I guess I was on a roll. It's looking pretty good right now. I think it's getting to the water at his feet. It really does look like a polar bear. 

I did get my beads I ordered from High Street Beading Co. in TX?. Now I have all the beads for my gift. I just can't show my work. I will figure something out so I can show some of it. 

Okay, I guess Fridays have changed. Not sure I look forward to them like I used to. But it's Friday and I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...