Friday, May 1, 2020

Stay At Home Extended

This morning started out pretty good. I finished the masks and called Mike. I had 20 masks done, when I told him I would have 12 for him. He took them all because he had people that could use them. They ended up staying in the "family." They all went for Mike's employees and the rest went to the family. It's my daughter-in-laws family. I'm happy about that.

Patrick went shopping before Mike got here. He picked up all the stuff we needed. I'm going to bake a Birthday cake for mom tomorrow and then I'm going to set up for her to have cinnamon rolls as well. Will take that to her Sunday - but only about 1/4 of the cake. Patrick came home with 100 monopoly tickets.


It took me 3 hours plus to go through all of them! I only got 1 ticket I didn't have. But I did get a lot of free stuff. I clicked all the stuff on the app. Hard to believe it took that long!

While I was doing all that, we watched the Governor speak. He now has 4 phases for us to go through. We are in phase 1 and he thinks we will stay in that phase for at least 3 weeks. Some other counties may be able to move into phase 2 before the rest of us. Lewis County is just getting started with the virus. So, not sure when we will be able to move on. This phase is where people can go outside, golfing (only in groups of 2 unless family members and then only in 4's), and fishing. It's a start. Trouble is we had a lot of protests in the last couple weeks, and I'm betting that is going to hurt us all. We may end up going back to shut down if they got the virus. A couple weeks will tell.

Then I went and worked on my beading.


This came in the mail. So, I entered all the bead numbers in my chart. Then I put them in this container because I will be using them in the next "surprise" Christmas gift. OR it will be a Birthday gift, hard to say right now. Once I got all that done, and we had supper.

After supper I wanted to get some beading done on the Polar Bear!


He is so close to 1/2 way done! I'm on row 99/207. I hope to get more done tomorrow. The last couple days have been way too busy for me to work on it. Coming along nicely!

I took a break and worked on my exercises. Once I was done, Patrick turned on a movie, so I had to call it quits and work on my cross stitching.


I was able to get more done. I also am getting started one working on another angel. She's got blonde hair, so you can't see her very well right now. I'll hopefully get her done tomorrow as well. We can hope. Sophie wanted me to give her TLC and didn't want me working on this. I was able to get a little done, but not as much as I would have loved.

Now, we will the staying home till at least May 31st unless the Governor changes his mind. Time will tell. We are due to see Patrick family in June, but not sure if we will be able to or not. Patrick is determined that we will be going. We have tickets, so betting he's not going to cancel this one.

Even though we have to stay home, I'm still loving being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...