Monday, May 11, 2020

Day After Mother's Day

Funny how holidays don't seem to make things any different. Other than gifts. lol

This morning I was awakened by the door bell. Apparently Patrick forgot the fireplace guy was coming to work on the fireplace. So, he put his PJ bottoms on and went to answer the door. Come to find out, there were some problems with the fireplace. So, it's going to cast a couple hundred to get it fixed, but at least we can get it fixed now instead of later.

I took a shower and got moving. It felt good to get up. We waited to see what the "news" would be. Then I went and got started on the beading.


I was able to get a few more stitches in when Patrick decided he wanted to watch a movie with me. I told him to give me till 1 p.m.

At 1 pm, I sat down to watch an old western movie. While I was watching it, I worked on my cross stitching. After the movie went back to the beading.


I got a few more beads in. I'm now at 169/206 rows done. It's getting done pretty quick. I do like the way this is coming along.

After supper I went back to working on my cross stitching.


I got a few more stitches in for this. I added another black haired angel. I will add one more red head and then will be happy with the angels. I was surprised at how much I have got done.

At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...