Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Still Staying Home

Today I was up and ready to go. I played games - guess that really not "ready to go." But I spent a while playing games. I wasn't ready to go and work on something.

After games, I went and beaded. I'm now at 32/170. I wish I could show it, but I can't. It's a little different than I thought it would be. Chatted with Sharon, and think I should have made it a little bigger so that the colors would have grouped together better. I can't show it for awhile.

After all that, I took a time off and worked on my genealogy. I wanted to get more information on the Elder family of my tree. I was able to add another 59 people to the list. I then worked on my Overholser family, and added more there too. I still need to find a few more of each. Plus I need to work a little farther back and not so close to now.

I did take a break and order another frame set of my Quantum frames. I placed the order and as expensive as they are, they are worth it. Now I have plenty. I really do need to order the standing frame. They were out of stock on that. Guess I will have to wait.

Now I'm watching the "Mask Singer" and can't wait to see who won.

Even though I took 2 rows out and put them back in, I was still able to be very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...