Thursday, May 7, 2020

An Almost Normal Day

This morning I slept in later than I have in a long time. It felt good for the first time in awhile.

I played for awhile. Then Patrick wanted to go to DeGautie's (sp) for flower pots. So, we took a trip out that direction. We came back with 5 hanging pots. They were really pretty. Came home and Patrick worked on getting them set up on the deck. It looks great out on the deck. He put the watering system going.

While Patrick was doing that, I was beading.


I'm now at 135/207 rows. It's coming along nicely. I love the way it's coming. I was listening to one of my audio books and decided I didn't want to listen to it anymore. So, I went and got another one because the ones on hold where not ready yet. I may have to get another one tomorrow if I finish this one soon.

We then went out to Dairy Queen to get some chicken strips. We eat at the park. It turned out pretty good. I ordered through the app but we still had to wait on the food. Not sure I like the app part of ordering.

Came home after stopping at the store for some milk and a few things. We got a couple things free, but then 2 of the "free" stuff didn't come up on the receipt so we ended up paying for those. Got that -.01 .01 balance on the receipt. Didn't see it till we were one the way home.

When we got home, I wanted to try crocheting the bag I was thinking about doing.


So, I got part of the bottom done. It's all recycled bags. I was working on them and was wondering if it would work like they said. So, I worked on it, and was surprised at how easy it was. I'm still working on it. I'm not sure if I have enough to do the whole bag, but I can used up what I have and then go from there. It was quick and easy getting that much done. It's curling on me, but I'm slowly getting extra stitches in on the bottom.

I decided I didn't want to do much, so I played games tonight. It was a quiet and quick night. At least I can say it was almost normal today. It made it easier to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...