Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A Quick Report

Our internet is down so, I have to do this from my phone.  Which means it will take a lot of one letter typing. This is going to be a quick report for today.

I worked on my beading today. Since Patrick is fixing the ceiling I couldn't use my light to see my cross stitch.


I found out there are 204 rows not 206. I am now at 191/204. Need to do 13 more rows then done! I am getting excited about this!

More happened today but typing one letter at a time is way too slow. 😁

Okay, now I've got a connection. So, I can tell about how the day went. 

I baked sourdough bread today for Scott's 50th Birthday! I had him stop by and pick it up. When he got here, we were talking - at a distance because he works. It was so funny! He put a hole in the bread, then before he left, he had half the bread eaten! He loved taking the chunks out of the bread. I laughed so hard, because poor Teri wasn't getting much bread after all that. 

Patrick has been working on the ceiling and will finally paint it tomorrow. Then that should be the end of the fix. I'm hoping, but he will have to do the other side of the ceiling. 

I put the flee medication on Sophie and she got mad at me! She wouldn't come near me till later in the evening. 

We were watching our Netflix cartoon when the internet went down. Broke my heart! I wanted to see what was going to happen. Now I have to wait till tomorrow. 

Now it's time to call it a night. Internet was out for 2 hours. UGH. I can't do without the internet! lol 

At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...