Tuesday, May 12, 2020

It's A Good Week So Far

Today we were up early. Not that we needed to be. Patrick got up before me. I was okay with that. I just had to make the bed. lol

I got laundry going, and really did get most of it done. I have one more load to do, and will do it tomorrow. Cleaned up the kitchen a little. Not much to clean.


Patrick worked on getting the ceiling fixed. It had the leak stains, that's been driving us crazy for years. So, he pulled out the ladder and got started with putting the stain cover on it. He still has more work to do, but at least he's getting started. We have another one on the other side were the dinning room is. He'll do that after this one. We may end up painting the ceiling. If we do that, we will probably paint the inside of the house. Not sure what color we will put on next. Time will tell. Not sure Patrick's ready to do all that work just yet. Would be nice though, then I can take down the photos in the hall and put up my embroidery work.

I chatted with mom and did a few things to do before I sat and beaded. I did call Sharon as well. She was doing her beading as well. Once I got all those things done, I went and beaded.


I was able to get 10 more rows done. 179/206. It's really coming along great. I really know Katt will love this.

OH! I did do my Youtube this afternoon. That took some time. Patrick walked in on me while I was doing it. Then he left and I redid it.

We still laugh and we still enjoy each others company. That's a good thing in this time of having to stay home every day. We find things to do, and we work hard at finding things to do. So, with the end of the day, even though I played games half of it, I was still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...