Friday, May 29, 2020

Best Laid Plans....You Know ME

This morning I was up with the sun. I decided to get up and get moving.

I was able to get the laundry going again. It's really a big pile. Just haven't been able to work on it much.

Patrick wanted to go to Home Depot to see about getting a table and chairs to put on our deck - our Christmas gift. We looked but the round ones are really big for our deck. I like the round ones but they are just a little too big. We couldn't find a square one. It was interesting there. A lot of the people there didn't have a mask on. The car that pulled up next to me, didn't have a mask. But others in the parking lot did have masks.

We got back and Phil called asking to borrow some tools. I wanted to get the two masks done for them before he went. I made the big ones.


I was able to use some small pieces of fabric that I had. I do like being able to use up some of my fabrics.

Patrick left to Phil's and I worked on my abs (exercises). I have been doing them from the Youtube channels. I have 3 on "watch later" so I can go back and do them. I really like the gal that is doing them.

Then I had to find a couple things on Amazon, and I'm really bad when it comes to shopping. I have to compare them and see which one will work and is the best. I did that for the ear plugs with WiFi. Trouble with them was that they didn't stay in my ear! I kept dropping them. I returned them within a week of getting them. I hate it when I can't check them out better. I wanted to see if that would work for me, but it didn't. I didn't want to pay a lot more either. So, my Birthday gift was returned and I have no clue what I want for the replacement. UGH.

I need to look for a photo of Orville and his wife. I'm a little behind on finding it for his wife's granddaughter. I will work on it.

I had planned to work on the beading. Then I was planning to work on the cross stitching but so far haven't done either. I'm hoping to get going on it soon. It's hard to say what I'm in the mood to do just yet.

So, best laid plans (of course) didn't work for me today. I did enjoy going to the store - sort of. I am always home, so I can always be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...