Friday, May 15, 2020

Figuring Things Out....

This morning was up and ready to go. Then again, maybe not. Played a few games. Tried to decide what I wanted to do today.....that got me no where.

I finally decided to start on my gift. I was able to get a few rows done before supper.


Then we decided to take a walk. So, we did. Came back home and I worked on some more beading before sitting to watch TV with Patrick.


Have 8 rows done. Once can't tell what it is just yet, so I can show it, till it looks like it can be figured out. It's not very big, but it will do for what I want to do. If this comes out good, then I can't wait to see what else I can do with beading.

It was time to watch TV with Patrick.


I got to work on the right side of the piece. Then worked on the left side. This part is pretty close to having the page done. The black haired little girl still looks bad.


I was able to get more done on the left side as well. As I was working on it, I realized this is a piece that I really don't like. I thought I did, but the more I work it, the more I don't care for it. I should have just throw it away. But I'm determined to finish this.

It wasn't the best day I've had in working on my stuff. It was more a day of wondering what I wanted to do. Did I want to cook, clean, work on my crafts, or do nothing?! What in the world was my problem?! I seem to be lost at times. It was like when I told Patrick we needed to put the trash out and he looked at me funny, saying, "Wow, you really are loosing it, today is Friday not Sunday." What can I say to that, nothing but laugh. Guess I can still laugh!

So, today was a pretty good day, at least I think it was. I got to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...