Monday, May 4, 2020

Yet Another Day At Home

Today started out pretty good.

I emailed my doctor and let her know the pepcid isn't working as well as zantac did. That started off pretty bad. She wanted me to call the nurse. I did.......we chatted about my chest pains and back pains that I get when my reflux goes off. Since I have a new doctor, she wanted me to go over this with the nurse. LONG story short, I have to go see a doctor tomorrow to have the pains looked into. UGH. They are thinking it may be my heart, but I'm pretty sure it's the reflux.

Patrick brought me my package of beads that I got today. It was so nice to get! I ordered from Fire Mountain Gems. I then logged all my beads into my excel program. Then I put the beads that I'm going to need for my "gift" together. I figured out I ordered the wrong number on one, and I was missing one. So, I went back to High Street Bead Co. and ordered what I needed. She had some beads on sell, so I decided to add a few beads to my collection. I only spent $10. That way I will have what I needed and I got a couple of her sell beads. I probably could get them cheaper at Fire Mountain but the only way to get a really good deal is to have 25 things or more. I will have to order some bracelet pieces later. That will help.


I marked them with the number, so it would be easier to work with.

After all that (Patrick was out shopping that whole time), and after watching a couple of my shows, I decided to sit and cross stitch. I didn't want to do beading today. Shame because it would be nice to get that done to start on the "gift."

I was able to roll my frame to get more areas to work in.


I got more blue done. I then outlined the lady angel. Then I noticed I was a "line" off. I decided I would NOT take out all the lines that were off. Plus I noticed it wouldn't be noticeable. So, I left it. I know I will KNOW it's there, but I'm going to suck it up and let it go....I hope. 

I was able to get a lot done. BUT in truth, I wasn't all there today. I don't like the idea that I have to go up and see a doctor tomorrow. I don't like having to stay home day after day. I'm not going to take chances, because I believe there is going to be another wave of this virus. I'm tired of all of this. I need to get out! So, maybe tomorrow will help. I'm way too emotional to do much lately. I was reading about our playhouse canceling the year. It will start back up in June or July. I actually started to cry!! WHY?! It's not worth getting upset about! UGH. So, that's been my day. Prayers tomorrow will be a better day for me. I want to go out and eat! UGH! All in all at least I tried to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...