Wednesday, May 27, 2020

It's Hump Day!

Today started out with a phone call from my son. I then hurried up and made 3 masks for him. I actually made 6 total - the first 3 were child size! Don't know what I was thinking!! Anyway, had to run and take them to him. In return I got ice cream! Yum!

Came home and finished working on getting the backings washed. I had the all ready for Faye. Then I decided to do some more beading.


Sorry still can't show it. I will later. It's sketchy but one can see it better from a distance. I'm now at 64/107. Getting close to the last 100 rows. It will be fun to get there. The last 100 rows are the fun part, it goes faster!

Then it was time to sit and watch TV with Patrick. We do that after supper - and after my back exercises.


I worked on the house today. It's almost done, I need to finish the window on the right. I'm really liking this piece.

I did order some QOV labels and put a request for donations on Facebook. I had to do another request for donations because we are really low on our account. We also need to get more fabric for the backings. We also are getting ready to have a presentation in September. I have 2 dates ready to present quilts for. We just need to know how many we can do at once depending on how things go.

Today was one busy day and I was thrilled to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!]

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...