Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Another Day Of Beading

This morning Patrick was out the door and off to the dentist. I tried to get my FlossTube done. I was close to having one I wanted, when Patrick came home. So, I ended up deleting what I did and will do it later.

I enjoyed sitting and working on my beading. I was enjoying it. The hard part is that it takes a good hour to get a row in.


I was able to get a good 3 rows in. I'm now at 7/580 rows done. Long way to go but it's getting there.

Then I decided to work on my cross stitching.


I realize this is the same photo as yesterday, but I do have the green pants pretty close to being done. I had to take out the blue "half stitches" on the right, because I was off by one stitch. Don't you just love that!? Oh, well.

I checked my eBay listing and I've sold 2 of the 4 auctions. I will post more this week. The other 2 will be done tomorrow. I'm thinking the same gal is buying them all. I'm good with that. I'm not sure if she's the one that bought the ones last week or not. It's nice to have some of my money back. I still have a ton more floss to get rid of.

It's been pretty quiet today. Tomorrow mom is coming over to help finish up the Japanese doll quilt top. I'm hoping we can get it done. I'm not sure if I'm going to quilt it or not. I haven't quilted in a while. I have 3 quilts that are waiting to be quilted or worked on. I'll have to get moving on it again. I'm really not in the mood for quilting right now. If I can get a few of my quilt blocks done, that would be even greater!

I'm happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...