Friday, July 31, 2020

Quilting At Moms

Today I was up and out the door to moms. I stopped and some something to drink. Then headed to moms. As I was leaving Starbucks I noticed I had  points that were expiring tomorrow. So, I sent Patrick a message and asked him what he wanted from Starbucks. 

We had a good day with the quilters. We chatted and got caught up on what everyone else was doing. I hadn't seen a few of them in awhile. It was fun to be with them. 


I worked on this part of the quilt. I had the foot done and now I'm working on the body. It's coming along. At least I was with the group to stitch on this again. 

Then I came home and tried to get a few beads in on the beading project. 



This is now at 84/580 rows done. The birds eye is done. The hat is coming along and the antlers are looking good. I'm really having fun with this one. 

Then Patrick went out on the deck and I decided to join him. He was listening to his Tic Tac. I decided to listen to my book and work on my cross stitching. 


With all this brown and pink, it shows a weird color background when it's actually white. Hopefully when I get more done, it will start showing up as white. It's slowly coming along. 

I found a kit on Instagram that I wanted to do. So, I ordered the pattern and I ordered the kit. It's a bracelet kit. Should be fun! I will do it and if I like it, I may get another kit for Sandy's Birthday in Aug. Should be fun. We'll see when it gets here. 

Today was a good day of a little bit of this and that. That makes its a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...