Saturday, July 25, 2020

The Day Started Out Good

This morning I was up and playing games. Then Patrick asked if I wanted to go out for a bike ride. I told him I would rather walk then bike ride or just go for a ride. So, we headed up to Olympia to walk around the Capitol Lake area.


Got this photo half way around the walking area. We walked around the lake and it was 1.5 miles. It took up about 45 mins. We didn't walk very fast.


There were a lot of ducks and geese in the lake.

Came back at home by 1:30 pm. It was a nice ride and walk. I did enjoy the view. Then when we got home, I decided to get a couple more rows in on the beading. I figured out I might have said I was on 58 yesterday, but actually it was 56. I'm now done with 58/580.


It's staring to get more details to the antlers and hat. I'm excited about this. The bird's tail is the first one I had going. The body of the bird is coming through. I'm really excited about this one. I decided to call it good and take the rest of the day off. At least I had 3 rows done today.


Since I wanted to watch TV with Patrick, I decided to do cross stitching. Unfortunately, Patrick wanted to watch his British TV shows for the umpteenth time. So, with my earphones on, I worked on the cross stitching. I was able to get more work on this piece. It felt good to get more stitches in as well.

It made it a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...