Monday, July 27, 2020

Kept Going All Day Long

This morning I was up at 7 am. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Patrick was having some trouble sleeping too. Maybe because it was so hot last night. I wanted to take a shower at 6:30 am but Patrick didn't like that idea, so went back to bed to see if I could try and sleep again.

After I showered, I went out and picked blueberries. Will probably give them to Phil. It also was a good day to put sheets out on the line. I was able to get a couple laundry loads done. Funny how I've gotten so much better at keeping up with the laundry. Love my washer/dryer!

Then came in and beaded for a little while.


I was able to get 3 1/2 rows done. I'm almost at 69/580 done. It's going to go a little quicker because I'm doing 10 of one color at times.

Then I took a break. I played a couple games and then went downstairs. It reached close to 100 degrees today, and I can't do the heat. I go hide! So, while I was downstairs, I was able to get some work done on my mouse.


I worked on the body of the mirror mouse. I had to take some of my stitches out because I was off by one stitch. What else is new?! I will work more on this tomorrow. I do like the way it's coming along. I didn't get as much done as I could have, because Sophie needed her TLC. So, I gave her TLC and watched a couple of my shows before coming back upstairs to work on the beading again. I didn't finish the row, but I was happy to get another 3/4's of a rows done.

It was a really good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...