Thursday, July 9, 2020

Rainy Day....Boring Day

This morning I didn't want to get up. We slept till about 9 am. It was dreary outside. I just wanted to stay in bed. I did get up around 8 am and took my package to the mailbox so it went out today.

When I finally decided what I wanted to do, I went to beading.


I was able to get another 4 rows done.


Now I have 11 rows done. Which makes it 11/580. Long way to go! lol As you can see it's a long piece. It will take awhile to do this one. I love the beads that are used. They are a lot "softer" then the ones I used on the birds.

I got to the point of being tired of being at home. So, I told Patrick I wanted to get out and get a Chai Tea at Starbucks. He wasn't for it at first, till I told him I wanted to go. We went to Safeway - I wanted to go to the Starbucks off the freeway. He picked up a card for his sister and I got the drinks. Then we came back home. It felt good to get out again.

Now it's time to sit and cross stitch.


This is where I left off last time. I'll get back to working on it, hopefully tonight.

That leaves me bored and yet I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...