Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Bang Bang Bang

Today Patrick worked outside and I worked on my beading. I'm getting a lot done and going through books on tape really fast. 

While I was working on my beading, all we could hear was BANG, BANG, BANG. Then Patrick came into the house - when it was quiet - and asked me why I hadn't come out to see what all the noise was about. I told him, I figured he was working on something and he'd tell me what it was eventually. lol


He removed the siding (under the new siding) that was rotting. It was a big mess. Then he had to leave and pick up a few things to finish this. This is how he left it. Now it's fixed and the only way you know it was fixed is by the seams. 

I went back and worked on my beading. 

 
I was able to get another 5 rows in. Now it's 72/580 rows done. The bird is getting done pretty quick. I really do like the way this is coming along. 

Then I figured it was time for a break. I decided to work on my cross stitching. 


Then I went to work on my cross stitching. I was able to work on a few more things. It's getting along just great. I was happy to get moving on this. I do like the way it's coming along. 

It was a BANG, BANG, BANG day. He took a good 5 hours working on that. UGH. Anyway, I was still able to get a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...