Sunday, July 26, 2020

The Days Are Getting Hotter

This morning was the one day a week we can't use the computer, tablet or web. The only thing I can used the computer for is blogging or important email.

So, my day started out with working on my beading and getting some laundry going.


I was able to get another 5 rows in. I'm now at 64/580 done. I love the way the bird is starting to show. The hat is coming through. What fun!!

In between beading, we went to moms and dropped off some strawberries and cake. After dropping those off, we went to Dairy Queen for supper. I had strawberries and raspberries in the refrigerator for dessert, so we didn't get any ice cream. We were able to sit down outside the restaurant as all the places in the restaurant were closed. We didn't want to eat in the car.


Before we left, Patrick was putting some paper towels away. Sophie LOVES plastic. So, she had to check it out and sleep on it. I was laughing at how fast she went to check out what he was doing.

Came home and I put another row on the beading. Then had dessert.

I decided to come join Patrick in front of the TV, not that there was anything on that I wanted to see.


So, I got to work on my cross stitching! I was able to get the ears done on the mouse and then working on the mirror image of him. I was able to get all but one stitch done on the mice that needed to be done. I will do the eyes last. All the mice have the same eyes. It's coming along pretty good.

I've had to have the fan run all day! It's getting hotter now. I guess this is going to keep going for the next few days.

It will be interesting with the riots that are going on in Seattle. I have a hard time with that. I can't believe people think they are getting across about their "point" by burning, braking, and destroying someone else's property. They are hurting other people just because they want to make a point. When is enough enough?! Police are getting hurt, and they are there to protect us. If the all quit, that would show everyone exactly why we need them. This is really hurting the point.

Okay, off my soap box. The best part about day was not the heat - because I run from the heat! The best part was being able to work on 2 things! That's what I call Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...