Thursday, July 16, 2020

Okay, Another Day Gone

This morning I was up and doing laundry. I cleaned the bathroom where the cat litter is, first.

It was one of those days that one wonders where the day went. We didn't go out, be we did keep busy. We had a company come to see about putting windows in the living room. It's the last set of windows that have been replaced. We had an estimate done today. There is another company that is supposed to come out as well to see how much it will cost. They were talking about having the window panels all one piece instead of the bar that goes across in the upper area. It would look different, but I think it would be nice. We can still put curtains across it. It was nice to see Patrick had someone come out and check it out. It will be nice to have the windows done.

While they were here, I was beading. After they left, I was taking it all out. I don't know what I did, but I got off. So, out came the beads. I did do 2 rows and realized I said I was 30/580 yesterday when it should have been 29/580. Today it's 31/580.



Only because I decided to make doughnuts.


They turned out really good. I'm going to frost some tomorrow and take them to mom's for the group. Even though we are under the order of only 5-10 people in a group. I'm betting there will be a few tomorrow at moms. She really needs that though. She's having a heard time with this virus crap. Nancy is now over at Stillwaters, so she now has a dear friend close by. We keep hoping Ethel can get over there soon too.

Then I called my father-in-law's "adopted sister" whom he hasn't seen since Patrick and I were married. We talked a good hour or more. I really enjoyed talking to her. She's only 6 years old then we are, so that made it a lot of fun to chat! She's a kick! Told her I would keep in contact.

As much as I wanted to be, I didn't get to enjoy my stitching today. I will be doing some applique tomorrow, I'm sure. Not the best day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...