Tuesday, July 21, 2020

I Didn't Plan My Day

This morning I was ready to bead. Then I decided I needed to print out my genealogy and get them in a book. Well, that got me off on another project and not crafts.

First I needed to post the last of my floss for Brazilian embroidery. I was almost done when Debbie came to pick up her blocks. We talked for awhile.

Then it was back to getting my eBay done. Once all that was done, I cleaned up my email, which then got me off on another trail - genealogy. I pulled out the information, read a few books that had the family history in them. I started adding more information to my genealogy. Then I printed out both Patrick and my genealogy tree. I need to do the ancestor tree next. That would include all the names I have hooked to the trees.

While I was working on that, the door bell rang.


The kit I ordered on eBay from Russia finally arrived. It only took 4 months. I had to sign for it. Then I sent an email to the person I got it from and asked her to bill me, since they refunded my money in May. I ordered it in March. It was awesome to finally get it. Now I just need to send the money back to the seller.

Once all that was going on, I had to get my beads picked up and vacuum the house. My brother and his wife as well as mom, will be coming over tomorrow.

So, since I didn't plan my day (good thing), I didn't really get anything done that would be called crafts. I wasn't having a day that would be called Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...