Monday, July 13, 2020

Enjoying A Day With A Good Friend

This morning I was up and getting ready for Sandy to come over. We had planned to do out beading again. She arrived and I gave her a lot of stuff I had for her, plus some chocolates from Escanaba. 

We had a good chat and laughed a lot. It was so good to have her here.


We are making the Folded Twisted Diamond earring. Thank that is what it's called. We are doing the one that comes together at the top. This one goes in a shape of a "V" instead of a "Z" which I think will work better. We stopped at this point and will continue when she gets back. 

After she left, I went back to working on my Snowman. 


I was able to add another 2 rows. I figured out that the "antler" that I thought was an antler, is actually the birds tail. So, I will have to do a few more rows to get to the antlers. I would have loved to get more rows in, but I had too much fun with Sandy. 

I took a break after Sandy left and did another FlossTube video. 

While the neighbors were mowing the yard, I went out to check out the flowers that Patrick was talking about. 


This is a start of a Holly Hawk. I took the photo from the deck. 


I really liked these. Wish I was better at knowing what the name of flowers were. I did pick some of the dead stuff off. I need to do more. 

Tomorrow morning is taking Sophie to the vets. It's going to be interesting! 


Bet she'll give me some attitude tomorrow. lol I noticed most of my photos of her has attitude. We have had her 2 years now. It's awesome. She's getting more used to us as the time goes. She's getting closer to Patrick as well. Should be interesting what the next year will bring. 

Today was an awesome day to enjoy with a very dear friend. I've enjoyed our times together. We will start up with our Brazilian embroidery meeting in Aug. Should be fun! Can't wait to see everyone!

At least today I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...