Monday, July 20, 2020

Picking Berries and Beading

This morning I wasn't feeling all that great - still not. But I wasn't going to let that stop me. It did stop me from eating - not a bad thing there!

I was going to sit and bead, but realized I had a few things to do first. Laundry was needed to be done, so in went the laundry. Then I headed outside to pick blueberries. Patrick left for the dentist and I was outside picking berries. I was still picking them when he got back - over an hour later.


I was able to get 2 gallon bags filled. It was funny because Phil sent me a message that he was running out of blueberries. I told him I'll bring him some tomorrow. Then I cleaned them up.

Once all that was done, I put some towels out on the line.

Now it was time to go and bead. I was listening to my audio book as well. I was able to get 3 1/2 rows done. Now I'm at 47/580.


It's getting there. I've got the tail of the bird and the one antler part done. The body of the bird will be starting here pretty soon. Then the other part of the antler will be showing up as well. I really like this piece.


Sophie seems pretty happy under the table. I couldn't believe how she gets so relaxed on her back!


I then pulled out the Forest Galorest quilt that mom and I are working on. Sophie had to check it out as well.



This is the squirrel I'm working on. I was able to get it on, and I need to work on the eyes. That can wait till I get the other squirrel on under this one.


I finished appliqueing this down. It really does need to have the eyes one it.

I really wasn't in the mood to work on the next one. So, I called it quits. My day has been busy and fun. I'm thrilled about how many blueberries I was able get. There is a ton more coming too. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...