Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sending The Day With Family

Today was a day with family. My brother came over around 9 am. Both Patrick's went golfing. I worked on my family history - or Patrick's family. I was able to get a few more names on his tree.

Then around 1 pm both Patrick's arrived and right behind them was mom and Chris. We then played games and had BBQ. It was fun, till mom got tired. We really enjoyed each other's company.

Chris and I went to Napavine to take the beads for Sharon. Faye is going to take them to her, and bring back my beads. I received my beads that I ordered and logged them all before family arrived. Now I can start on my gift piece. I have enough blue now to do 2 more ornaments, and I'll work on those as well. I have 3 things I want to work on.

Now that family is gone, I'm calling it a night. It's always good to see family and have a good time together.

Yet another day that I wasn't Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...