Sunday, July 5, 2020

Back To Working On Projects

This morning I was up and realized it was Sunday - the day we don't use the computer or any electronics. Not my favorite day!

I was walking the floors! I got laundry going....pacing the floor.....watching the laundry.....trying to decide what I wanted to do. Oh, yeah, Patrick wanted to go to the movies - $5 weekend - for something to do. So, I had 2 hours to "kill." I walked the floors, kept trying to wish the laundry would be done faster - even though it's faster than the old one. Texted Phil to let him know I have blueberries for him. Sat and watched 2 cooking shows....between walking the floor. UGH

Patrick wondered if I was loosing it - because I was forgetting A LOT! Told him it's because I play games to wake up! When I didn't get to do that, my brain had NO clue what to do today. At least when I play games I think about what I want to work on. Not today.

We left for the movies - Troll - World Tour - which was pretty good. Like I told him, I wouldn't pay the full price to see it, but I would pay $5. There was only 3 of us in the theater. It was nice, so we didn't have to wear the mask the whole time.

Came back home and pulled out my cross stitching. I seriously need to finish it!!


I have to add the leaves on the tree, finish the windows. I also have another row to add to the leaves on the top left side. Then, and only then will it be finished. Do I stay up and finish or do I go to bed and finish tomorrow. What do I really want to do? Probably stay up, so I can work on beads tomorrow.......Let's think on that.

At least today, I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...