Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Getting Laundry Caught Up

This morning I was up around 7 am. Just couldn't sleep last night. Every hour I was wide awake.

So, I came into the living room and realized I have a lot of laundry to finish. So, I put a load in the wash while Patrick was still sleeping. He got up shortly after I did.

The day was one load after another of laundry. We cleared out the entry to the laundry room and decided to move things around. I moved the step ladder to the closet. Then I cleaned the basket that is right there by the washer/dry. I left the recycling there as well. Actually the recycling is in the kitchen, because the washer/dryer is off the kitchen. Not my favorite place but it works.

Then I put my audio book on and beaded. But then Patrick wanted help with the "budget" and was trying to figure out why he was $10 off. So, I had to drop my beading and help him out. Then he wanted to use the carpet cleaner on the other side of the table, so I had to help with that. I had planned to be done by 1 pm, but it went into 3:30 pm. Mostly because of all the stuff I was working on. I even baked some pumpkin cupcakes.


I now have all 6 pieces ready to put the ornament together. I love this! I need to make a few more for gifts. That way, it will be fun to give them out. I will wait and see how it goes. I want to get started on another beading project as well. Should be interesting.

Then after cleaning everything up in the kitchen I decided to take a break and do some cross stitching. I wanted to get more done, but it didn't work out that way. At least we watched a movie, so I could get more done.


It's getting closer to getting finished. I did find I need to add another row to the leaf on the left side. I will fix that later. I have the outlining (what little there is) to do. I'm closer and that's the fun part.

At least I was able to work on my projects. Patrick is planning on painting tomorrow, so it's going to be interesting to see I will be able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...