Friday, July 24, 2020

Can't Seem To Keep The Day's Right

This morning I enjoyed sleeping in. I really didn't want to get up, but I made myself get moving. Patrick stayed in bed another hour. 

I got moving on playing a few games. It helps me get moving sometimes. Then I got started getting the laundry going and then unloaded the dishwasher. I always hate it when Patrick opens the dishwasher and doesn't tell me about it. At least this time I figured it out before dirty dishes went in with the clean ones. 

It was time to enjoy beading again. 


I'm getting more stuff coming up on the beads. I'm loving it! The hat is showing up on the right side, and the antlers are starting to grow. The bird (center one) is getting closer to the body starting to show up. I'm excited about seeing more of the bird. Plus the hat! That means the snowman is coming up pretty soon. I've completed 56/580 rows. I finished an audio book and started another one. 

It was time to call it done. 


I wanted to get a few stitches in on the cross stitching. I worked on the head and then started on the mirror's frame. At least I was able to get back to this. 

While I was working on these, I was trying to figure out what day it was. I remembered I had the day on my watch, so that helps. I was actually thinking it was Saturday already. I really am loosing what day it is! 

We did get a call from the guys that gave Patrick a "quote" for the windows. He talked to them and they are going to get back with him on more information. Then he called to get the van in because of a "recall." They couldn't get us in in August, so now we have to take the van up to Olympia in Sept. We can't stay while they work on it because of the virus. 

We are getting more and more people infected with the virus. The mayor of Seattle told everyone they need to keep the group down - and then goes and says those who are going to protest this weekend need to be calm and not destroy property. Can you believe that?! She doesn't seem to care they are destroying the town of Seattle. It's my childhood hometown and they are really trying to get everyone in Seattle to leave, just to be safe. The police have their hands tied. 

Okay, I won't get started on that. I'm going to shut my mouth and be thankful I leave in a safer place. 
Now I can actually say, I was really Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...