Sunday, July 19, 2020

Enjoyed Time With Family

This morning I was up and started beading. I couldn't play on the computer or tablet because it's Sunday and that's the agreement we had for one day a week off line.

I listened to my audio book and beaded. It was awesome.


I got another 3 1/2 rows done. I'm on 44/580. I'm in the middle of the row because we had to leave to go to moms. My brother and his wife are visiting till Thursday. We played games and I won one of the games. My sister-in-law Christine won the other one.

Then we headed back home around 7 pm.


Found these roses! They are so big and beautiful! I love them. He has 2 roses that are growing like wild and the 3rd one isn't blooming much. I would have taken a photo of the other one, but they are pretty much done. The new ones will be blooming soon. I'll get them then.


Mom gave me some needle tubes, so I decided to put my smaller amounts of beads in them. They work great for my 2-4 grams. I did try a 5 gram in them but had extra that had to stay in the bag. I'll wait on those till I use up my beads to have extra tubes. I didn't get all my bags emptied but it did help to put a few in the tubes.

The best part was that I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...