Friday, July 10, 2020

Not So Boring Today

This morning I was getting laundry going. With the new machines, I found that I actually like doing laundry now. Wonder how long that will last!

I went out to do so berry picking. I picked the blueberries out in the yard. It took a good hour or more to get them all picked. In another day I will probably have the same amount to pick. I got a big bucket full of blueberries. When I was done, I decided I wanted to have a smoothie. I took out the frozen blueberries, raspberries, watermelon, with some cranberry juice. I made enough for both Patrick and myself. It turned out awesome. I'm going to probably do that again tomorrow. I wanted to use up some of the frozen berries so I can replace them with fresher berries. I took some of the frozen blueberries and made a syrup. I also made a thicker syrup for dessert. I'm going to make the cream cheese pie that Patrick wanted. I'll add the fresh berries to it when I make it.

Once all that was done, it was already 2 pm. I went to work on my beading. I wanted to listen to my book and finish it. Which I did, and started another one.


I was able to get 4 rows in. I started to make a few mistakes and decided to call it good. The dark spot on the row is the antlers of the deer. I can't wait to get moving on that! I'm now working row 15. Like I said, I was goofing up, so quiet right after the antler. I'm now 15/580.  It's a start!

Then I went to work on my cross stitching.


I ended up ripping out the circled area. I got off on where the green was to go. I had most of the brown down to the top of the pants to find out I "screwed up." So, I rip it all out.


Then I started to work up and put the darker brown in. I'll get this right yet! I counted wrong on the green. Think I was in a hurry or something. I'll fix it and get it right.

We went to KFC for dinner. Picked up the chicken and went to the park to eat. It was a nice change. Patrick was sweet and bought me an 8 piece bucket (on sale) so I could have left overs. I just love KFC left over chicken. He bought the 2 piece.

Got back home and watched his house buying shows. He records them and then plays them on the days HE doesn't think there  is anything on TV. I am glad to record what I want. Tomorrow night will be the English shows I've seen a million times. That's when it's so much fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...