Saturday, August 1, 2020

It Turned Out To Be A Good Day

Today turned out to be a good day. I was able to get laundry done and work on a few things as well. 

I was able to get a lot of beading done as well. 


My bird is getting done and another bird will be starting soon on the hat. I'm looking forward to see that bird come in. 

Then I was able to watch TV and get some stuff done on my cross stitching. 


I was able to get a lot done on this piece. I do like the way this is coming along. 

It was more of a working day with my crafts. I love working on my beading and cross stitching. I get to the point that it's hard to talk about what I do, because you see the photos and it tells you what I've done from one day to the next. 

This Corona-Virus has made it harder for me to blog, because in all honesty there isn't much to say. I don't get to visit with friends - much - let alone my family. I can't talk about what we did at a meeting, because there are no meetings. I can't talk about how much fun it was to go somewhere, because now we can't do that either. So, I try to think of things to say about the work I do, but I just do the work. I don't have a lot of problems working on my projects, so I can't talk about that. I could talk about the books I listen to, but not sure if you want to hear about those. 

So, here is a try - I have been listening to Carolyn Hart's Ghost series. I'm on #8, I believe. Haven't started it yet. The book I am listening to right now is Juliet Balckwell's "Keeper of the Castle" which is another series. I think this is #5 or 6. It's a ghost story (which I really love reading about). Ghost show up on the "job site" as the gal is a contractor. I really enjoy both of these writers. 

So, today has been a good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...