Saturday, August 29, 2020

A Day Of Not Being In The Mood

 Do you every have a day where you don't really want to do much? Don't want to do anything?! 

Well that was my day. I didn't feel like doing anything but play games. I didn't want to work, and I didn't want to get around for anything!

So, I cut the apples. I had a bucket of apples to cook. I filled the other bucket half full of the peeling and seeding. It took awhile. Patrick took the cuttings and put them in a pot. We cooked them to sauce. 


We got quiet a bit out of that pot! I was surprised at how much we did get. This is all going in the freezer except the one in front. That will be in the fridge for us to have for supper. Or any other time. 

When I finished working on that, I decided to try and get something done. 


I worked on the purple for the pincushion. I got a lot done considering I wasn't in the mood for much. Once I got started, it worked out great. 

The I got a coupon for ancestry and signed up. So, I'm going to be busy with family history here pretty soon. 

Even when I don't feel like doing anything, I can still be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...