Sunday, August 2, 2020

Yet Another Quiet Day

Today started out with going out to pick blueberries. My bigger blueberries will be ready in the next couple weeks. They are about double the size of the ones I've already picked. 

I worked on my beading while working on the laundry as well. 


I am having so much fun getting this bird done. The tips of the other bird are starting to show on the hat. Not sure you can see it, but it's the gray/red area on the hat. Someone on Instagram asked me if the background was all one bead. The answer to that is "no." It's about 5 different bead colors. I'm surprised you can't really tell how shinny this is. I has shine to it. The hat in the black area is a matte black bead. In the bird and on the antler is a shiny black in it. When I decided to call it done for the day, I was at 94/580 rows done. That is awesome for me. I've done 5 rows the last 2 days. 

I then went to watch TV - or at least listen to my book - "Give Up the Ghost" by Juliet Blackwell. It's a ghost story about a Victorian house that is being remodeled. Actually this one the house was remodel and they are trying to get it back to the point the ghosts won't be a problem. It's really a fun and good book. I'm sure I won't be able to finish it tonight, but I sure am trying. I listened to the book before that and finished it this morning. 



The good news on this, is that I was ale to get a lot done. I worked on the mirror in the end. I mostly worked on getting the mirrored mouse done and working on the pincushion (purple). I also started the foot of another mouse in the mirror. I'm happy with the way this is coming along. I've got a lot done today, which is saying something since I haven't been working on this as much as I would like to. 

I seem to be getting back to normal, because I actually had something to write about. Maybe I was feeling better about today then I have been. It's nice to see I can start typing again. It makes it easier to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...